Edits of last week's blogs are due this Saturday, 3/11/10. Make sure you use actual equations this time as an example, BUUUUUTTTTTTTTT...
Pleeeease~, no more y=x^2 and y=|x|. I understand, I love using these also, especially that first one, but that's usually for introducing a new idea- to keep it simple. The Mean Value Theorem is no longer something new to you though. There's SO MANY equations out there and this is no longer something "new" to you so make it interesting! And please, don't you all start using y=x^3 either. Go browse around a bit and try finding an equation no one else used.
ALSO! I think I got it. I'm adding the fact that you have to comment on TEN other people's graphs. Sunday, I'm going to go through and count how many comments you guys made! The list is on the right side of this blog.
=) Thanks. Have a great weekend. No really. If this tortures you, I hope you have a great REST of the weekend. =) Go watch a movie. Play a game. Run around the block flailing your arms. Create something like this:
Hello World
13 years ago
Btw, a bunch of super brilliant engineers and MATH people helped build this. Like people from NASA. Literally. The music was genuinely synced to this contraption. Though they had to do over 60 takes, the version you see was really recorded in one take! In other words, this is not a cut and edited version!
ReplyDelete(Another interesting fact, these are called Rube Goldberg machines and to make it, they put the most fickle parts in the beginning so that if it messes up, they only have to restart a little bit. Therefore, it actually gets more and more stable the more you go into it. Makes sense, right?)
Uh, Ms . Hwang . I would'nt know what to improve on my blog if you never comment it :O
ReplyDelete